Consigning at The Way We Were
What do I need to know?
We accept seasonal clothing and accessories by appointment Monday through Friday!
You will be given a unique consignor ID at your first appointment, and your items entered into our system. Here's what you need to know:
· Prices will be set by The Way We Were.
· We accept a maximum of 20 items per visit.
· Items must be contemporary, trendy, and seasonal – preferably no more than two years old.
· We also accept wearable vintage, clothing, and accessories.
· Items must also be neatly folded, freshly cleaned, pressed, and in pristine condition.
Please, no garbage bags of clothing!
Any items that do not sell by the end of the 60-day consignment period will be donated to a women’s charity. We reserve the right to reduce items to sell after 30 days.
Should you want your items returned, please contact us at the end of your consignment period to have your unsold items pulled from the floor. We ask that you pick up any unsold items in 3-5 business days. We reserve the right to donate any clothes after this period.
Please note that we do not accept consignment on Saturdays. All intakes are by appointment only.
What happens when the contract is over?
· Upon sale of your item, your account will receive 40% of the selling price.
· Compensation is also available as a store credit, where you will receive a 10% bonus on money in your account.
· Payouts take place on or after the 15th of every month.
It is up to the consignor to inquire about their account.
Money owing must be collected within 90 days from the end of the contract. After this period, money may be collected only as a store credit.